This tract consists almost entirely of a segment of the steep walls of Crater 03-000082 (20.9km / 13 mi. diam), a well preserved crater on the volcano Alba Patera.
The crater walls rise 360m (394 yds.) over the surrounding terrain, and then drop over 1390m (1520 yds.) down to the crater floor.
Black bars at the bottom edge of the parcel is an artifact included in the original NASA data file, due to image data being lost in transmission.
Area: 15.2 km2 / 5.88 mi2
Tract ID: PSP-007035-2250-P08
Local Area: Alba Patera Volcano
Quadrangle: MC-3 Arcadia
Your order includes the following digital files:
- Highest available resolution image of your tract, in .jpg format
- Image of your tract with registration details in .jpg format, suitable for printing and framing
- Certificate of Ownership in PDF and .jpg formats, suitable for printing and framing
- Short mp4 video file showing tract location on Mars
- Precision geographical files for your tract in .kmz format, for use in Google Earth
- Title Deed text and PDF files showing ownership of the specified tract, and instructions on transfer of tract
- Registration of tract ownership in the Mars and More Planetary Surface Tract Registry
- Links to tract registration in shortcut and QR code form