This tract is located on the south edge of the Olympus Mons escarpment, about 10-15 km (6-9 mi) from where NASA believes liquid water occasionally exists, this parcel almost certainly features similar geological makeup. This means liquid water could very likely be present during the summer.
Area: 17.4 km2 / 6.71 mi2
Tract ID: ESP-035518-1945-P02
Local Area: Olympus Mons
Quadrangle: MC-9 Tharsis
Included in your purchase:
- Highest available resolution image of this tract
- Google Earth file of tract
- Registration File, Link and KeyCode
Once you fill in the registration form with the KeyCode, you will receive:
- Image of tract with ownership information and key facts, suitable for printing, framing, and display.
- Display Certificate of Tract ownership, suitable for printing, framing, and display.
- Text copy of Planetary Surface Tract Registration for your records.
- Link to Planetary Surface Tract Registration page