This tract contains the central depression of Crater 03-000082, a well preserved crater on the volcano Alba Patera.
The central pit that has potential fluvial features that might have formed from water released in the impact melt. There are abundant coalesced pits near the central depression, that may also have formed from volatiles escaping from impact melt.
Area: 30.4 km2 / 11.8 mi2
Tract ID: PSP-007035-2250-P05
Local Area: Alba Patera Volcano
Quadrangle: MC-3 Arcadia
Your order includes the following digital files:
- Highest available resolution image of your tract, in .jpg format
- Image of your tract with registration details in .jpg format, suitable for printing and framing
- Certificate of Ownership in PDF and .jpg formats, suitable for printing and framing
- Short mp4 video file showing tract location on Mars
- Precision geographical files for your tract in .kmz format, for use in Google Earth
- Title Deed text and PDF files showing ownership of the specified tract, and instructions on transfer of tract
- Registration of tract ownership in the Mars and More Planetary Surface Tract Registry
- Links to tract registration in shortcut and QR code form