This tract is located on the volcano Alba Patera, ajacent to Crater 03-000082, a large (20.91 km / mi diam.) crater.
The mounds of material located in this tract probably fell there during the late-stages of crater formation. There is speculation that some quantity of this material is water ice.
Small black bar to the top of the parcel is an artifact included in the original NASA data file, due to image data being lost in transmission.
Area: 17.1 km2 / 6.61 mi2
Tract ID: PSP-007035-2250-P01
Local Area: Alba Patera Volcano
Quadrangle: MC-3 Arcadia
Your order includes the following digital files:
- Highest available resolution image of your tract, in .jpg format
- Image of your tract with registration details in .jpg format, suitable for printing and framing
- Certificate of Ownership in PDF and .jpg formats, suitable for printing and framing
- Short mp4 video file showing tract location on Mars
- Precision geographical files for your tract in .kmz format, for use in Google Earth
- Title Deed text and PDF files showing ownership of the specified tract, and instructions on transfer of tract
- Registration of tract ownership in the Mars and More Planetary Surface Tract Registry
- Links to tract registration in shortcut and QR code form